I want to put a post together listing the best Life Coaching and self development posts on the Internet and I want your help telling me which are the best.
I’d like to get at least 10, preferably 20, self development posts if the quality is high enough.
And btw, I’m sure it is.
So come on, delve into those memory banks and blow me away, because we all (me included) want to read great self development material, no matter how old or what the source.
Then I’ll link through to the best posts so we can all expand our horizons and get some brilliant new insights into self development.
There’s only a few rules and here they are:
- You can’t nominate one of your own posts
- You can’t nominate one of my posts as much as my ego tells me to allow you to
- You can’t nominate a product ot service review post or anything that is looking to make money through affiliate links
- You can’t nominate more than one post and I will brutally delete comments that say something like “I know you only said one, but……”
- You can ask somebody to nominate a post of yours because if it’s not brilliant I’ll just ignore it
- You can nominate any post that has something to do with Life Coaching, psychology or self development in general no matter how old it is. In fact old posts gratefully recieved as they often get lost in the midst of time.
- You can repost his on Twitter, Facebook and Google+….please :-)
- You can comment until next Saturday 3rd March and then I’ll close comments and compile the list ready to publish on Mondayish.
I’m looking for knock your socks off “holy shit, I wish I’d written that!” type of posts that stand (or will stand) the test of time
Feel free to support nominations, but I doubt I’ll take that into consideration. After all you know what an opinionated bastard I am when it comes to self development!
Leave your nomination in the comments, but please understand, as you’ll be leaving a link Akismet will dump it in my spam or pending folder, so you won’t see it to begin with.
Worry not though, I’ll fish them all out and manually, check the links for suitability and presuming they’re ok approve them. No need to make multiple attempts to comment if it doesn’t appear within an hour or so I’ll still get to it.
I will read all the posts that get nominated and then link to what I think are the best. I will also make the links ‘dofollow’, so that should help SEO as well as traffic for smaller blogs.
There’s no award as such so I won’t be sorting them in any order because posts are far too subjective and all that happens with things like that is it becomes a pissing competition and egos get bruised.
I’s just a way to showcase material that deserves a wider audience so if you’re up for it, comment away.
My book Aligning With Your Core Values has generated me some of the best feedback of anything I’ve ever written.
I know a number of Life Coaches are already using the book to good effect with their clients.
This work is the most important I ever do with a client and has provided more breakthroughs that everything else I do combined.
To help spread the word I’m doing a relaunch and will be using affiliates.
As affiliate marketers usually require a minimum of 50% commission the price will be going up to reflect that in the next 3 or 4 weeks.
So if you have been pondering, get in there now.
And remember not only do I offer 100% money back guarantee, but you also get a bonus copy of the ebook version of How To Be Rich and Happy that retails at $19.
If you live in the US and would prefer a hard copy, mention this post to me when you order and I’ll mail you one and pay the shipping.
If you run a blog and would like to help promote the book for me and get paid into the bargain, please e-mail tim at a daring adventure dot com
I almost forgot to tell you that I am taking part in a series called ‘Simple Self Confidence’ and I’ve contributed an 18 minute video explaining a really cool way to tap into confidence.
At this stage I haven’t seen any of the other material so I’m not recommending it per se.
However, I am saying it may be well worth checking out to see if it’s something you may benefit from.
I am an affiliate, but seriously, do not buy it unless it’s right for you!