For almost a decade now, I've been a life coach helping people around the world on nearly every continent to get unstuck. (I'll get you one day, Antarctica!)
Yet prior to becoming a full-time professional Life Coach, I spent 20 years in sales and sales management.
I was very good at it and seemingly “successful.”
I bought lots of nice things, took exotic vacations, and drank lots of beer and wine!
But the truth of the matter was by and large it sucked!
I felt totally stressed out, unfulfilled, and just plain stuck in life. And while I tried to pacify those feelings with all the trips and alcohol, it all rather unsurprisingly didn't alter a thing.
So in 2004, with my wife fearing for my health, I signed on for a Stress Management Diploma at Sheffield University thinking that may do the trick.
Life Coach Training
The Stress Management Diploma was somewhat useful, but more than anything it increased my intense desire to change my circumstances rather than just tinkering at the edges trying to make do.
I then began training to become a professional Life Coach with one of Europe’s leading Life Coaches, Curly Martin, from Achievement Specialists in England.
At that time I had no intention of becoming a full-time Life Coach; I just wanted the skills that Life Coaches have so that I'd be able to manage my own situation more effectively.
Yet the more I did it, the more I began to believe it might be my life's calling.
From the get-go, I loved life coaching. As I kept going and trained in Hypnotherapy and NLP, of which I am a Master Practitioner, my belief that I had found my niche in life was cemented.
That niche is to help people get unstuck and find more purpose and enjoyment in their lives.
I genuinely do understand when clients say they’re looking for a change, but don’t know what it is yet or how to achieve it.
Because I’ve been there, done that, and thankfully was lucky enough to walk away to now be doing a job where I never have to think “TGIF!”
The Good News Is You Don't Have To Wait 20 Years Like I Did To Get Unstuck In Your Life!
Life Coaching succeeds by helping you work out what’s important to you, what it is you want and how to go and get it.
Whilst I take what I do with clients very seriously, making the process fun and enjoyable is just as important to me.
If you don't like laughing and smiling, then I'm definitely not the coach for you!
I want my clients to bounce out of bed on the mornings they are coming to see me because they know that they will have a great time moving towards wherever it is they want to be.
The last thing I want to hear is that they were stressed from thinking I’ll be on their 'case’ and constantly kicking their ass. That approach rarely works in my experience and it’s not something I want any part in.
Are You Looking For Someone With Professional Certifications In Life Coaching?
- Certified Life Coach – Achievement Specialists; Bournemouth, UK
- Stress Management Training – Sheffield University
- Certified NLP Life Coach – Mental Combat; Rochdale UK
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – Mental Combat; Rochdale, UK
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy – Mental Combat; Rochdale, UK
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – Society of NLP/ExecuLearn; Orlando, FL
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – Phoenix Services For Personal Development; Orlando, FL
- Certified Hypnotherapist – Phoenix Services For Personal Development, Orlando, FL
- Core Transformation Training – Phoenix Services For Personal Development, Orlando, FL